Tuesday 31 January 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 31

Day 31.

It was a good day today, although I woke up feeling a little sore and very tired. Work was back to normal today and I had a few lessons to cover that are not on my timetable. The first cover lesson, year 7 geography was a good one. I saw some students that I havn't seen in lessons since October. I had a good lesson and I think they enjoyed seeing me. The second lesson I covered was year 9 science. Although it was a small group, I felt I was shouting most of the time. I enjoyed myself though.

After work, I did a kettlebell work out. I worked so hard and it took a lot out of me. So after all that hard work, I decided to go to the gym as well. I spent a good hour down there and did the same workout as I did yesterday. The legs feel a little sore tonight, but tomorrow they will be fresh ready for me to smash it again.

Yesterday I said I'd post some links to motivational videos that I have been watching. Here is one of the best ones I have seen Lance Armstrong Video. Another one is How bad do you want it? which I think is awesome and the final one is I am a champion. These have all inspiried me to want to do great things, I dont know what but something great.

Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment