Sunday 8 January 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 8

Day 8 and the normal Sunday routine kicked in. Over to the field to see my aunty and cousins which is always a good time! Jared is so funny!! Next week were going to have a HUGE fire!!

Sam drove today which was weird! I've been with her when she has driven to the shops up the road but not on fast roads. It was a little bit weird but at the same time I'm glad for her to be getting some independence.

I've not done a lot else today to be honest. I watched a film called The Manchurian Candidate, the watched Top Gear: The Bolivia Special and then watched another episode of Auf Weidersehn Pet. Now I'm blogging my interesting day!

An good friend of my became an Uncle for the first time this evening. He seems pretty excited by it all!

Anyway, most Sundays are relaxing and not a lot happens so not a lot to report this evening.

Will blog tomorrow evening.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment