Friday 13 January 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 13

Day 13. 

Friday! Wahoo! I'm glad its the weekend. I had a really enjoyable week and work was so much fun. Todays lessons were pretty cool too. Business studies was a very productive lesson for all the students and I feel I'm building good professional relationships with most of them. P.E was a fun lesson playing basketball, and its very rewarding to see those less able to give competition to some of the more advanced in the class. English was very good, it always is. I think its my best lesson of the week. I got given a pen by one of the girls and I might have broken it. After work, Jules, Woody and myself did a modified workout (by using tables, chairs and stairs). It was intense but I felt myself working hard. On the plus side, my arms were a lot better today. 

Posting this blog entry early might seem strange to everyone who reads but I help at a youth club on Friday nights and tonight I'm going out for a few drinks with close friends straight after so I have had to submit early. There might be another post later depending on the time.

Until later or until tomorrow

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment