Saturday 14 January 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 14

Day 14 started with me waking up to loads of banging noises. Mum was taking tiles off the wall in the bathroom as we had a new bath fitted today. Not an ideal way to wake up after having a few drinks with the guys. Yes, I did have a small headache but a walk in the cold fresh air and a bacon sandwich sorted that out. Last nights Andy, Simon, Greg and myself headed to a couple of bars in town. It was a strange night and I ended up eating a pickled egg, I'm not quite sure what happened there. 

I had a lazy day today, I worked hard all week and wanted to just rest. So I watched the new episode of The Big Bang theory and then Batman Begins. During the afternoon I helped Sam wash her car. It was actually quite fun and I didn't get soaked. 

Not much else happened apart from watching Auf Wiedersehen, Pet and Munster v Castres in the Heineken Cup which was a very good game. 

I'll try and get tomorrows blog up a lot earlier tomorrow and I'll also have a topic to talk about.


Until tomorrow


Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment