Monday 16 January 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 16

Day 16.

It was not too bad considering it has been a Monday. Again I found myself unable to sleep last night, taking almost 4 hours to nod off and then waking up every now and then. Fingers crossed I'll have a decent nights sleep tonight.

Work was fun today, I don't normally like Mondays but I'm slowly changing my opinion of them. The best lesson of the day was Science with year 8. It was a practical lesson and they are always fun.

Woody got some good news from a school he visited about becoming their GTP student. He has to teach a 20 minute lesson and I know he will nail it! 

As for my applications for GTP training, I put all my eggs in one basket so to speak and the funding fell through. I think I'm going to get some other qualifications under my belt over the next year and see if any other doors open up. 

After work I had a little xbox session online with Tim and his mate. It was quite fun but we needed more banter.

The highlight of my day was getting a haircut. I have needed on for a few weeks and had an hour spare after dinner so I cut it myself (with mums help for the back).

Now off to sleep to see if I can sleep any better tonight.

Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment