Wednesday 11 January 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 11

Day 11 continued with yesterdays comedy of errors by my iPhone dying overnight and my alarm not going off. Thankfully I only over slept by 10 minutes this time. 

I kept waking up through the night and I could not straighten my arms whatsoever. It was much the same throughout the day, not being able to straighten my arms. I feel tonight might be much the same. 

Work was fun today, I made scones in food tech. It was the messiest lesson I have ever been to and one of the most enjoyable. That was the highlight of the day with the other lessons quite fun as well. After work, I helped with the year 7 rugby training. They played one big game for about 40 minutes but they enjoyed it. They have a game on Saturday away at St. Martins. 

I got some bad news about my car. She needs a new engine. The new glow plugs didnt solve the probelm, although they needed replacing anyway and now I get to help Chris change engines. It will be fun to do and afterwards I'll have a spare engine that I can take apart and learn from. I might be able to repair that one and sell it. So that bad news got me down a little bit so I decided not to go spinning and watch Transformers in bluray on my new TV. It is awesome!!


Anyway, thats all I have for today.


Until tomorrow


Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment