Tuesday 3 January 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 3

Day 3 and it was back to work.

The hardest thing about today was waking up to the alarm. It was a shock to the system to say the least!
It was good to see friends and hear stories of their Christmas, and by break time I was thankful for the coffee. The rest of the day was pretty easy and went quick which is always good. I had order a new turbocharger for Penny (my car), and was quoted from a Peugeot dealership between £800-£1200! I did kindly say I'd look elsewhere and found a brand new one for £438. Bargin!

A trip to Sainsburys proved an expencive one with me buying a massive 40" LCD/HD/OMG/LOL and all that jazz TV. Wow! The picture is amazing and so clear! I think I may have to put off going back to the gym for another week, just to make sure the TV works properly.

One thing that has surprised me today was the amount of people who said they have been reading these blogs. I just have to figure out to put a visitor counter on the page so I can see numbers of readers and how to write a little bit more.

I am appreciative of all those who take the time to read, so thank you very much.

Until tomorrow

Jim 

No comments:

Post a Comment