Sunday 29 January 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 29

Day 29.

I woke up feeling a little tired but I had a quality night out with friends. It was an interesting night and I met some wonderful new people.

Its not going to be an interesting read tonight as nothing too exciting happened today. While we were at the field this morning, Tom, Jared and me decided to start throwing apples at each other. I managed to hit Jared twice, once in the crown jewels and then again on his rear end as he bent over to pick up an apple. We all enjoyed that moment.

I had a nap for a few hours when we got home because I was really tired and needed sleep. That took up most of the afternoon so can't really say what happened.

We had a visit from the Bell family who came round for a cup of tea. The boys and me played on Mario Cart on the wii and that was quite fun, but they kept beating me.

After they went, Sam and me watched The Dark Night as I hadn't seen it for a few months. Its an incredible film and I love watching it. Then I watched the new series of Top Gear with the family as that is a Sunday night tradition. It was pretty funny and makes me want to be able to drive.

Not a lot else to report or discuss to be honest.

Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment