Wednesday 4 January 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 4

Day 4 and still not a lot happened. Slowly settling into how things were last year. So much for new years resolutions. Waking up today was just as hard as yesterday, and seemed a lot colder as well.

Work wasn't that exciting today although the students were so loud. The louder they get, the more tired I get.
After work was pretty cool, I started helping out with the year 7 rugby team and I enjoyed it so much. More of that please!

The new turbo arrived today about 6.30pm and its so shiney! It should fit (fingers crossed) and that should be the final piece of the puzzle which is my car and make it go broom broom.

I spoke to a friend from uni tonight whose blog I read about health and fitness. He's agreed to help me shift some of the Christmas (and 2011 weight). Quite exciting for me. Hopefully I'll be able get back in shape soon.

Short but sweet tonight as I'm tired and need my beauty sleep.

Blog again tomorrow

Jim

p.s the new tv looks great!








No comments:

Post a Comment