Saturday 21 January 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 21

Day 21.

An early blog again as I'm going out tonight to a social gathering tonight. Its a birthday gathering for Steph, who I work with. So please join me in wishing her a very happy birthday for the 23rd of January.

Today was a mixture of emotions. I was so excited to be picking up a new/working engine for Penny the Peugeot. When we got to the place we were buying it from, twe saw they had charged us £75 more than they said they would over the phone. I immediatley felt very disheartened and angry but at the same time, very relieved and happy that I finally had a working engine. Chris from Simpson Autocare, was not happy at all! A few choice words were said from both of us, but at least we had an engine. We stopped for KFC on the way back, which was a real treat. Once back at the workshop and lunch was finished, we set about taking the old engine and components apart. There were so many electrical wires, pipes, air hoses and clips to take off, I did get a little confused as to what came from where. Unfortunatly we didn't get the old engine out but we did get most of the components off.

Thats all for today, I shall pose a question and topic tomorrow night as I'm already late for the gathering.

Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment