Sunday 22 January 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 22

Day 22.

Well the social gathering last night was very very good one. I had such a good time chatting to friends and playing games. It was a good night.

Today was awesome for me, apart from waking up with a little big of a hangover. My auntie, uncle and cousins all came over for a huge lunch. It was such an amazing afternoon filled with laughter, banter, Family Guy monopoly and wine. Adam, my cousin, destroyed everyone at monopoly. He owned everything on the board and bankrupted everyone. It was a hilarious time playing with them, and I'm already looking forward to the next time we get together.



All the red hotels are owned by Adam and the blue houses are Samamthas.



Adam taking command of his empire.

We also played on the wii where I was beaten by an 8 year old girl. I wasn't impressed but Chole kept rubbing it in that she had beaten me at swordplay on wii sports resort. 
I do apologise for it being a short blog again today. I'm shattered and need an early night. 

Tomorrow I shall talk about something interesting hopefully.

Untill tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment