Monday 2 January 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 2

Day 2 of the Blogging and I dont have a lot to shout about.

Its my last day of the Christmas holidays before I head back to work tomorrow and I must say, its been a fantastic time off. A lot of the time I have spent working on one car or another at Simpson Autocare with Chris and I have learnt so much about cars in such a short time. I might start thinking about getting some form of qualification in mechanics, but thats something I can think about at a later date.
The rest of the time has been spent with family and friends which has been very good.
I am glad to get back to work and into a routine. I need to lose the Christmas weight I put on and get back down the gym regularly.

As for today, its been average. I swept the garage with dad and the been in front of my TV for the rest of it.

I have been talking to an old friend who intends to read my blog everyday and I'm quite excited about that, at least someone will be reading it. It was a great little catch up that we had.

Thats about it for day 2, hopefully tomorrow will be interesting and thanks for reading.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment