Wednesday 18 January 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 18

Day 18.

I had a headache all day so I shall keep it short and would like lots of sympathy please. I started feeling rubbish when I got to work, maybe I should have gone to student admin and been sent home. Wednesday is also my loudest day so that didn't help.


The day was a good one, apart from the headache. I did shut off for most of the day and nothing interesting happened as far as I can remember. 


Once home, it was straight under the duvet with a film of the giant TV. I had to finish off the Transformers trilogy and watched the 3rd one, Dark of the Moon. I really enjoy those films if you hadn't guessed. 


I had a lovely piece of steak for dinner, needless to say, it didn't last long. 

I checked the number of visits I've had on this blog and its up to 950. I think I'll be hitting 1000 before the night is over. Thank you everyone!!


Now its time for me to watch The Social Network and have an early night.


Until tomorrow.


Jim



No comments:

Post a Comment