Friday 6 January 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 6

Day 6 was pretty darn good.  Its Friday and the day went quick which means ITS THE WEEKEND!!

It was Alicia's birthday today and I cant believe I forgot to get our English class to sing happy birthday! She might not have talked to me again if I had remembered. I did try to wake her up with text messages but that also failed.
I was quite naughty at break because I was so hungry that I had cheese on toast and a bacon and egg roll. It was delicious and I didnt feel bad for eating it. I had my favourite lesson of the week period 4 and there was a new teacher who seems pretty cool and I think will get the best out of that class in time.

After work had finished, I did a 15 minute, very high intensity workout. It was very very tough but I know its doing good. Just need to do it more that once a week. It consisted of a 500m row, 21 swings with a kettle bell and then 15 press ups, repeated 5 times. OUCH! (You'll be impressed Sam)

When I got home from work I sat down at my laptop and just went on facebook and listened to music. The new TV didnt go on and it was really nice to just relax completly.

Tonight my TV has still been off but I've watched Auf Wiedersehen Pet with mum and dad in the front room and it was very funny. Thats one of my top 10 TV series.

If the layout of the blog keeps changing over the next few weeks, don't be alarmed, I'm just trying to get the balance of colours or the text and background right and find the right design. It will be sorted soon. I managed to put a visiter counter on last night and it read 224. When I went on this evening about 8.00pm it read 243, and then later this evening it read 252! I am truely amazed. Thank you everyone for reading. Please feel free to comment.

I think in tomorrows blog I will talk about my musical tastes and what I like to listen too and when.

Until then

Jim

1 comment:

  1. Since you have started your blog it has renewed my strenght to carry on with mine! http://linnyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete