Wednesday 1 February 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 32

Day 32.


It was so cold this morning when I woke up. It was one of those mornings when I didn't want to get out of bed because I was so cold. It doesn't happen that often and normally I'm ok after I've showered. I was cold all day and just couldn't get warm at all. It didn't help that we were stood outside for 30 minutes waiting for an air ambulance to land. I'm not exactly sure why it came to the school but there was no emergency. I have some pictures of it.

Essex and Herts Air Ambulance
Essex and Herts Air Ambulance
The wind was blowing the whole time and it was a chilling wind. Everyone I spoke to was frozen to the core.
When the helicopter landed, it circled the school field and then landed on one of the rugby pitches. It got to close for comfort to the rugby posts. I thought it was going to hit the posts but thankfully it didn't.
After work was year 7 rugby training and again it was freezing! I was wearing thermal tights that I use for cycling and they helped a bit but my hands were so cold they didn't work properly. It was a challenge just to text.
Now I have a thermal babygrow/onesie on and still have a cold nose. Maybe a couple of hours playing Call of Duty will help.....

There seems to be a theme today of how cold I am. Will I ever warm up? I think I need soup.

Until tomorrow.

Jim











No comments:

Post a Comment