Thursday 19 January 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 19

Day 19.

I broke the 1000 visitor milestone! Thank you to everyone who has been reading! The next big milestone I would like to reach is 5000 visitors. So please pass on the link to the blog and retweet. Thank you again.

It was miserable day today, I woke up and it was raining and rained for most of the morning. Work was really fun today, I think Thursdays are my best day (I may have mentioned this before). Today, I was out doing PE in the wet and the rain. It was so rewarding seeing the improvement in the year 7s abilities. Its feels good to get up in the morning and know I'm making a difference and every person I work with is making a difference.

I finished watching The Social Network tonight and I'm always inspired by how much of a genuis Mark Zuckerburg is and how he created something out of nothing. I know I will never see another explosion of an idea like Facebook while I'm alive. With nearly 1 billion users on Facebook and a worldwide phenomenon, it surely won't be repeated.

I spent the evening with friends tonight and I was a quite tired so I was just lounging in a sofa nodding off. It was still good to see people but I wasn't with it.

Once I was home I had a beer, spoke to some wonderful people on Facebook, got thinking about things too much such as what job I will have come September.

Anyway, I'll have more time to write something constructive tomorrow night.

Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment