Friday 30 March 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 90

Day 90.

Easter break is finally here!! There are lots of us that need the time off to rest after what seemed a long term. Work was quick today. I did nothing for the first 2 lessons and then not a lot happened in hte next 3 lessons either. I just look forward to the next 2 weeks. 

I went to the workshop after work to try a new battery in my car and see if that solved the problem of it not charging. Nope. It seemed to last a bit longer before the warning light came on and then it went off within 20 seconds or so. It means that if I stall the car when I'm then I wont be able to start it again. I got home from the workshop and the battery light had been on the entire journey back. I tried starting it when I got back and there was nothing in the battery. It would just about tick over and that was it. A day on charge tomorrow it is then.

I almost forgot about writing this blog tonight. Its not been much of a blog recently, more like a diary. Oh well, I'm still pleased and happy that people are reading it :)

Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment