Monday 5 March 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 65

Day 65.

Still felt quite rubbish today and my throat has gradually got worse and worse as the day had gone on. A good day at work though. I was in charge of an exam just after lunch and that involved sitting down in a room with 2 candidates for an hour and a half, doing nothing. I was almost ready to fall asleep but thankfully I didn't.

Its mums birthday today. We celebrated it by ordering in a Chinese, but as mum and dad have both given up meat for lent and Sams a vegetarian anyway, it was all vegetarian food. It was still good though. Mum got a few books for her craft stuff, some more craft stuff and some flowers. Sam made an amazing gigantic cup cake for mum and it was delicious. 

Mother with her cake.

The big cup cake with baby cup cakes around it.


The inside of the cake. Yum!
 Dad and Chris went to get the replacement injectors this morning and fingers (and toes) crossed, Penny should have life again sometime this week. There is a small small chance she will be here for my birthday next week.

I just realised, I didn't post a picture of dads birthday cake last Monday.

Dad with his blueberry cake.
Well the internet is being gay tonight and very slow so I shall end here. I'm determined to put something interesting in tomorrows blog.

Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment