Monday 26 March 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 86

Day 86.

An awesome day for me. Work was very good, although nothing out of the ordinary happened. It was just a good day! Everyone was in a good mood, no stress from staff or students and sausage, yorkshire pudding and veg for lunch. 

After work I sacked off the gym and was going to install a cup holder and tray for my car but ended up having a race with Sam to the local farm shop. I was very casual, wearing flip flops, which I have decided already that I dont like driving in. I won the race of course. 

When I got back from that, I went on COD with Mark, we like to play survival and we do pretty good at it. Its quite fun until wave 26 where we just get ruined by jugganauts and helicopters!

This eveing I went on an 11km run with Greg. It was great. I didn't think I would have it in me to go over 10km but I managed to get it done. My calf muscles are sore now and very tight so tomorrow I will be in so much pain! It took us about 1 hour and 20 mins which was good for a first time. Just need to work on bringing that down to under an hour and I'll be happy!

Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment