Saturday 10 March 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 70

Day 70.

Today was a great start to the weekend... I should have made the most of a great lie in but instead was up at 8am ready to start the day!
I am glad the weather has started to improve as it means I got to do something that I enjoy the most-cycling! Not only that but today I got to do it with a great friend-Mark! I headed out mid morning and cycled past his house then made the 'I think I've gone past your house' phonecall. All was sorted in the end and off we rolled. We headed out towards Latchingdon and Mundon before heading back.
 We had a great ride and then found myself back at home thinking if I could have done a little more and maybe got a little more hot and sweaty.
Strange as you may think... I did wear my shorts and flipflops today! It may only be March..but hey lets make the most of it!
This afternoon I watched Wales v Italy. It was a fantastic game and Italy defended brilliantly. They didn't really have a choice as Wales were by far the dominant team. Wales deserved the win but I don't Italy shouldn't have won by so much.

Next week is my birthday...the grand old age of 23....but anyhow age is just a number..and your as old as you feel! Although I'm not even sure about how old I feel.
 I'm not sure how exactly how im going to celebrate it this year, I will be at work alday afterall. I am hoping Penny the Peugeot is all mot'ed and ready to be driven!  So yeah....my birthday Thursday....so feel free to suprise me in any way you wish! :)

Great end to a Saturday....Indian...Beer.....film what more could I ask for!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend all!.........

Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment