Tuesday 13 March 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 73

Day 73.

Pastoral day at work and it dragged! I was with year 7s and they were discussing health, hygiene and puberty. It was weird to hear the questions being asked on all topics were the same questions being asked when I was that age. 

I had some good news about Penny today. She passed her MOT with a few advisory things to change or watch out for. I was so relieved that she passed, Just 2 more things to get sorted and I'm away. They are the vehicle check and tax.

I finished watching Immortals. It turned out to be a really good film. I don't want to spoil it or give anything away but there were some awesome fight scenes.

This evening dad and I finished off season 6 of 24. I'll be glad to have a few weeks rest from it but I'll miss it until we start the next season. After that, we started to watch the new series called Alcatraz. It has potiential to be something unique and brilliant but it could also go way over the top. I liked what I saw and I hope it continues to be a great new show.

Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment