Wednesday 21 March 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 81

Day 81. 

A much better day at work. All my lessons were great and really pleasant to be in. As the end draws near for the year 11s, the amount of coursework they are finishing and handing in is making it all seem worth while. That last lesson was a cover lesson and the work that was set was for the wrong class. So we all moved rooms and used some computers to design a sweet box. Now usually its hard enough getting kids to start work, but one of them didn't want to stop working and he is known for not working. 

After work I tidied my room (yeah thats right, I can tidy) and dusted. I now have a BOSE surround sound system set up in my room and everything sounds so much more awesomer. It goes perfect with Call of Duty!

The hardest part of my day was spinning. Oh my goodness I thought I was going to vomit! Jo was back, the normal instructor and she just doesn't get tired! She was relentless and doesn't like people who don't give it their all. Well I did give everything and it took 10 minutes before I was ready to walk home. I might have made things worse because I decided to run home. Every little helps. 

This evening was spent playing COD with Mark. We dominated everything and did awesome! Pure geekness.

Anyhow, legs are tired, brain is tired, eyelids are heavy and I certainly need sleep!

Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment