Monday 19 March 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 79

Day 79.

A very good day for me! Work was awesome. It seems that when the weather is good, all the kids are good. It was Jennys birthday at work today and she is only 21. I couldn't believe it when she told me how young she was! I found a video of her favourite actor, Nicolas Cage, singing happy birthday. She will treasure that moment forever! So a special happy birthday to Jen. 

After work I headed to the gym. It wasn't as busy as it usually is and I had a good weights session. I'm starting to get past the achey stage and past the point where I do a couple of exercise and feel drained. I worked on my biceps and triceps today. Last week I was able to do a couple of sets with a light weight and that was me done. This week I was able to do a lot more but nothing compared to what I used to be able to lift. I enjoyed it tonight. 

After the gym I went for a 5km run with Greg. It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. It was amazing to get out and do it. I now feel that I can do it again with no stops. I just hope my legs will be ok tomorrow and not ache at all. 

It was a very good day and I feel good that I can get fit for holiday.

Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment