Thursday 22 March 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 82

Day 82. 

A brilliant day at work. It was half decent weather, lots of lovely kids to work with and no problems or issues! Some of the year 10s had an art exam today so there were only 10 in the science lesson. It was a great lesson. The highlight of my day was going with the year 7 rugby team to play at Chelmsford Rugby Club against William De Ferrers school in the Essex under 12 final. The boys can play amazing rugby at times and it was a fantastic game. Some of the team put in awesome tackles and didn't give an inch when they were in defence. Baddow won the game 19 - 12 to become Essex champions for there age group. I was so please for them and the coaches for all the hard work they have put in since September. 

When I eventually got home from that I was straight out again for another run with Greg. Thats twice in 4 days! We ran for longer, over a bigger distance and run quicker. We did 5.5km in 33 minutes with an average speed of 9.9km. My goal is to get up to running 10km in an hour. I ache SO much now and think I'll be walking funny tomorrow! I will let you know how much I ache tomorrow.

Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment