Saturday 17 March 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 77

Day 77. 

A day of mixed emotions I guess. I was working with Chris most of the day at the workshop. I have a date when Penny will be back on the road. The 2nd of May. That is the date Chris was given by the people at VOSA (who check vehicles) when their next available appointment is. Its a lot longer than I had hoped to wait but its a start. Chris has some other options and I hope that they will be sooner. We did a little bit of tidying up on Penny today and at the end of it all, she didn't start! We think the battery was dying so it had to but put on charge. I just keep telling myself its nearly finished. 

This afternoon I watched Wales beat France to win the 6 Nations Grand Slam. It was a brilliant game. Wales just keep getting better and better. They do deserve the win and the Grand Slam. It was such a good game that I wasn't really interested in watching England v Ireland. That game was very scrappy and full of mistakes. The rain didn't help the flow of the game. 

Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment