Monday 12 March 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 72

Day 72.

An ordinary day, not much to shout about. I took my external hard drive to work and asked the tech guys to have a look to see if they can get anything off it but that was unsuccessful. I shall try my next option of taking it to somewhere in town. I don't have any plans for salvaging it after that so lets hope that someone out there can help me. 
I started watching the film Immortals this evening. I was quite impressed with what I saw. The story seems easy to follow and its the kind of film I like, about myths and legends. I havn't finished watching it yet but will finish it tomorrow and let you know about it.

I played a couple of hours of COD with Mark tonight. I think were getting a little bit good at it. 

Anyway, time for bed. 

Until tomorrow.

Jim.

No comments:

Post a Comment