Friday 23 March 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 83

Day 83. 

Friday at last! The week seemed to drag on a long time and today was no exception! The weather was beautiful which was a bonus. I woke up feeling extra tired and sore from running last night. The coffees at work were much needed today! It was an easy day, every lesson was very quiet and laid back and it was enjoyable. In one lesson, we finished off watching a film called Holes. Its really quite good and my taste in films is apparently shocking! Its about a boy who is arrested for stealing a pair of shoes and his punishment is to go to a character building camp for 18 months. All these young boys do there is dig holes in a desert all day everyday. It gets very good at the end of the film and you should watch it.

I was expecting yesterday and it came but no one was here to pick it up so dad had to get it from town. When I got home after work, Sam told me the parcel was still in the back of her car and I casually walk out the back to go and get it. What I saw next made me ecstatic and overjoyed! Penny was sat out the back, all nice a shiny thanks to Sam washing her, she had her vehicle check and been taxed and is now totally road legal!!! I couldn't stop smiling! 1st thing I did was take her for a ride around the block with Sam. I think I was more scared than she was! It was awesome!! I loved it! Tomorrow I'm driving her to Chris workshop. Mum will be coming with me and dad will follow in the car behind, just incase. 

I don't care how big the picture it, she is AMAZING!


So that was the big news! I'm one happy chappy!

Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment