Thursday 8 March 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 68

Day 68.

A great day! Work was cool, a little loud in one lesson but it was still a great day. 

After work I went to Simpson Autocare to fit the replacement injectors into Penny the Peugeot and see if that fixes it. We fitted them, put everything back in place, connected the electrics and air hoses and then the moment of truth....

I'll tell you if she started or not tomorrow.... Only joking. 

She started and sounded marvellous! There were no knockings and clankings, no miss-fires, leaks, shakes, rattles or anything that shouldn't be there. There was no thick smoke coming out of the exhaust either. This made me so happy! Chris and I were both so pleased and really happy that we can finally get her away from the workshop. All that is needed now is an MOT and VIC (vehicle ID check) and then taxing. I am so excited about this!!!

Until tomorrow.

Jim

1 comment: