Wednesday 7 March 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 67

Day 67.

All better now. I'm rid of the cold at last. I woke up feeling very sore though. My back was really stiff this morning from kettlebells yesterday. It has been stiff all day and has made moving around the classroom quite difficult.

A good day at work. It was loud as wednesdays usually are but it was still a good one. Lots of work is getting finished this week from my year 10s and 11s. One of the year 9s wanted to cut my hand off in textiles and he even got the scissors and went for it. He had a smile on his face and he was joking about it (I hope!) Then he wanted to stab me with the scissors and slit my throat, thats when I took the scisssors away from him. 
There was no rugby for year 7s after school as they had a rugby 7s tournament at another school. I don't know how they did but I shall find out tomorrow.

When I got back, I caught up with stage 3 and 4 of the Paris-Nice race. Bradley Wiggins is wearing the yellow jersey which really suits him. Some exciting riding in the early season and the peleton seems to be flying faster than I've seen for a few years. It does seem weird seeing the peleton without HTC Highroad/Columbia. Something I will have to get used to though.

I decided that I wanted to go spinning again tonight. I got to the gym and find out it has been cancelled for a few weeks while they refurbish the spinning studio. I was quite disappointed really but I still did an hour on the bike. I was hoping to get a bit more out of it but the gym was getting busy and the bike was squeaking.

I have a picture that I though was really quite funny.Click on it to make it bigger.

Until tomorrow. 

Jim

1 comment: