Thursday 15 March 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 75

Day 75.

An awesome day! I woke up feeling pretty tired from spinning still but buzzing because ITS MY BIRTHDAY!

Work was really good. I made sure to tell as many people as I could that it was my birthday. I got a card off one of my year 10s. That made me smile! I got some really cool cards from people I work with. So thank you for those. I took part in a quiz at work against some students. It was a team of staff and we had harder questions and only just won! It was quite difficult some of the rounds. I made cup cakes for everyone at work and they were a massive hit! Although someone couldn't handle her sugar and it sent her a bit hyper. 

On the left, strawberry cheesecake. On the right, red velvet.
After work I opened my presents. Was hoping that my car would be waiting for me all ready to go but I can wait a little longer. It shouldn't be much longer. Back to the presents, Sam got me some t-shirts which are amazing! 

From The Big Bang Theory

From Scrubs

Do I need to say where its from?
They are so cool! Perfect for me! I also got a rubics cube key ring. It work properly and looks so cool. I havn't messed it up yet but I'm sure that will happen soon. Mum and Dad said they would buy me an iPad 2 or if I wanted the newest version I could pay the rest. Alternativly, if I wanted a new laptop they would put some money towards that. I am very grateful for this and will get thinking about what is best. 

We all went to Prezzos for dinner tonight. It was delicious! I have never been before but it was amazing! Certainly going again. For started I had Calimari and garlic mayonnaise and for main I had a massive pizza, which I couldn't eat all of. So that is muy lunch tomorrow.

Proabaly the best thing until last. The Cake. It was gigantic! I couldn't believe the size of it! We measure it and is a little over 6 inches! Inside the cake it was multicoloured as well! Sam made it all today and she has done a bloody good job on it! I am so impressed.
The birthday boy

The beast

Its a rainbow cake!!

Heaven? Yeah!
So today has been excellent and I have loved every single second of it! I have some wonderful friends and and a lovely family. Thank you all for making it special.

Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment