Thursday 29 March 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 89

Day 89. 

A long day it seemed. That sounded like Yoda. It got to lunchtime and I was expecting to go home but I had 2 more lessons to go. Work was good for me and I was informed that today was in fact Thursday. Wednesday was yesterday. Did anyone spot the 'deliberate' mistake in yesterdays blog? Still, I don't care, its Friday tomorrow and then its 2 weeks of kid free freedom! 

I went to Chris' workshop after work to put the new alternator in Penny in the hope that it would solve the problem of the battery not charging when I'm driving the car. All was good until I started on the drive home. The same thing happened again. The battery light came on. This is where Chris and I are running out of ideas. I'm hopefully going to the workshop tomorrow to try a different battery and see if the battery is the problem. Needless to say I'm a bit disheartened but I know that Chris will get it fixed. 

Anyway, I need some sleep and hopefully something will get sorted tomorrow.

Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment