Tuesday 6 March 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 66

Day 66.

Felt better this morning when I woke up. I'm happy about that! I think I have failed, or at least going to fail, with my aim to put something interesting in my blog today. 

Work was pretty good today and I managed to help get 4 different bit of coursework completed for my year 11 boy. I don't think he has completed that much in a single month let alone day! A very productive day for him. 

I experienced a new class today. A year 9 maths class that I'm going to be in every week. Some lovely students in there and some that were close to being thrown out the window! It will be interesting to see if attitudes change towards maths over time. Probably not.

After work I did workout with Woody, Jools and a few others outside in the sun. It was good to get back exercising after having the sodding cold. I felt great afterwards and I feel almost 100% better too. My back is a bit tight now though. I'll soldier on.

Not a lot else to report on. I might get to the gym tomorrow after work so I will have something at least to write about tomorrow.

Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment