Tuesday 20 March 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 80

Day 80. 

It was an alright day apart from one lesson which ruined my day. Everything was great up until then and that lesson really put a downer on my day. It was years 9s and they wouldn't be quite for the teacher or each other, a few of them didn't have pens and the teacher had the cheek to ask me to lend pens out and they didn't even get there infringement cards struck! Thinking about it now, I should have said no or that cards needed to be struck. I hate some kids! There are ones that I don't like or get on with, but there are a small number that I hate! I'm sure they don't speak to their parents like that. I never spoke to my mum and day in such a horrible way. If they do speak to their parents like that, then they deserve to get shouted at. Rant over.

After work was the usual kettlebell workout. It was a tough one today and I can certainly feel the effects of the the run from yesterday. We learnt some new moves and I got them really quick. The finisher was squats with 16kg in each hand. It was hard but I powered through. 

Tonights plan is to get this blog done nice and early, play a bit of COD with Mark and then watch Alcatraz with dad.

Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment