Wednesday 28 March 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 88

Day 88.

Today was pretty good and really quiet as Thursdays go. I got a fair bit accomplished with the 10s and 11s which is comforting as the 11s only have a few weeks left after Easter. A few of the 10s were missing today which made the class more managable. The louder ones were not in which meant less shouting from the teacher! I bet a few were skiving. The year 8s made chocolate rice krispies cakes in food tech. It was fun helping to make them and even more fun eating the mixture. Although I wasn't given any cakes at the end of the lesson which was sad. 

I drove to work this morning which was satisfying. The car park was empty so I was able to park pretty easily and without crashing. After work I drove to the workshop as I have to have new or refurbished alternator fitted. So we had to take that off of Penny and will replace it tomorrow. In the process of taking it off, I managed to crush my little finger. It hurt a lot at the time and now its still stings. It makes typing very interesting!
Chris also fitted my new CD radio. It looks stunning and I'm really pleased with it.

Tonight, I have have a lovely Chinese while watching Avatar and I'm going to have an early night as it feels like its been a long day.

Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment