Tuesday 27 March 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 87

Day 87.

It was a great day! Fantastic weather, work was awesome, workout was hard and I rock at COD!

Work was interesting today. One of my boys managed to get 2 units of coursework completely finished. He only has 3 more to finish and that is his BTEC Sport course passed.
There was an incident in one lesson with a student getting sent outside, causing trouble, walking out and punching a hole in one of the doors. I'm not sure why he did it but he will no doubt be in a lot of trouble.

After work, myself and a few others had a tough workout with the kettlebells. It was harder than usual because 1) I was late out there and had to go straight into the warm up and then into the workout itself with out a break, 2) I was using a kettlebell with a bigger handle and it was affecting my grip and my forearms were fatiguing really quickly. At one point I was gripping so hard that I got a blister and pulled the skin away. It stung a lot but I'm a real man and didn't let it bother me. 

When I got back I was straight on the xbox with Mark smashing it on Call of Duty. We were on fire tonight and managed to reach wave 32 or there abouts. It was hard for sure but we worked well together.

Tonights plan consists of Facebook for a while and I might watch an episode of Alcatraz with dad and Sam. 

I hope you all have a good evening!

Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment