Tuesday 28 February 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 59

Day 59.

Feels like the world is against me at the moment. My wisdom teeth have been coming through for the past 3 years and every now and then it gets really painful. The past week, they have been coming through again and causing quite a lot of discomfort for me. So this morning I went to the dentist and I have been given a course of tablets. Fingers crossed they can sort things out for a while. 

Work was ok today. I am getting a bit bullied in the staff room because of my car. A few people find joy in my misfortunes. After work I watched a film called The Departed. An exciting film which could have easily gone over the top and been too confusing but it wasn't. It was about an undercover cop in the Irish mafia and a dirty cop tipping off the mafia about the police. Out of 10 I would give it 8. 

Ok, I have been extra tired today and need more sleep.

Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment