Saturday 18 February 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 49

Day 49.

An absolutely wonderful day! I had an awesome lie in, it was 9.30am when I woke up and for me that is pretty impressive. I hade a weird dream as well. I was in America inside a huge glass building that was flooded and only held together by rocks. The worrying thing about the dream was that building was our hotel. 

The morning was spent infront of the TV playing Call of Duty and listening to The Beatles. How is it that I didn't listen to them before? They are truely amazing and inspiring. I don't have a favourite song of theirs but I do like Strawberry Fields Forever, Let It Be, While My Guitar Gently Weeps and Come Together. I will be listening to them a lot more often. 

This afternoon was a special one. I met up with a friend in town and the last time I saw her was about 7 years ago I think. It was a great catch up and so many stories were shared. Its a shame we only had a couple of hours. We could have quite easily talked all afternoon and evening. We have always stayed in contact since school and always been there for one another. I think we will be meeting up more often as we had such a laugh together.

Thats all for today folks.  

Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment