Monday 27 February 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 58

Day 58.

A special day today. Its my dads birthday and we celebrated it by having pizza for dinner and Sam made a massive blueberry cake. It was all rather delicious. Mum got dad some turkish delights, which are his favourite sweets, A book about Essex that shows importants dates and what happened. Sam got him a cricket t-shirt and a stirrer that you can put in a saucepan and it stirs itself. That is really cool! I have been really busy recently at the workshop and down the gym that I didn't have the time to get anything but I will be getting him something really soon. I just need to know what to get.

My eyes are really really sore today and I think I need a good nights sleep. Also my wisdom teeth are being super painful this week and that is rather annoying!

I will try and write something proper and structured tomorrow after a few days of short blogs.

Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment