Wednesday 29 February 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 60

Day 60.

A pretty good day I think. Work was a bit loud and tiring and by period 5 I was ready to fall asleep. I don't know why I'm feeling so tired this week. Everyday I have been fine when I've woken up but then it gets to about 6pm and then I just feel exhausted. Hopefully I will be ok next week. 

After work I helped out with the year 7 rugby training. They have a rugby 7s competition next week and were learning about that. There are some very talented young players and they will do well next week. 

Tonight I started watching Breaking Bad. I wasn't too sure about it until half way through the 1st episode. Its a very unusual series but at the same time its quality. Its about a chemistry teacher who finds out he has lung cancer with only a few years left to live. He decides to go into business with a drung dealer making crystal meth. I have only got through the 1st episode and its getting better.

I really hope that I will be awake enough soon to get back to blogging about something interesting.

Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment