Monday 20 February 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 51

Day 51. 

Back to work today. I was clever and beat the alarm, but that did mean missing an extra 10 minutes sleep. I shall make those valuable minutes by getting an early night. 
So work was good today, it went really quickly for a Monday and the 1st day back. It was a nomal day, nothing interesting happened. It was nice to see everyone again though. Only 29 more working days until easter!

When I got home, I got on my turbo trainer. Its a piece of kit that enables me to cycle inside without the bike moving, well apart from the back wheel. I havn't been on my bike for a few months and I only did 30 minutes to gently ease myself back in. In a couple of weeks I'll be riding for a couple of hours each night after work (I hope). Seeing as I'm off to America in 5 months, I need to get in shape. So I hope to get back in the gym and burning some serious fat!

I have started watching The Sopranos since I got back from work. Well and truely HOOKED! Onto my 3rd episode and I love it! I am now finishing this blog to go and watch more of The Sopranos.

Until tomorrow. 

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment