Tuesday 21 February 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 52

Day 52. 

I decided to be clever and beat the alarm again this morning. I was up 20 minutes before it went off. I showed the alarm clock whos boss! 
Tuesdays aren't the most interesting of days so there is not a lot to report on. I usually do a kettle bell workout on a Tuesday but the teachers had a stupid meeting which meant kettle bells wasn't on. It just meant that I got down the gym and got pumping iron quicker. I didn't get a lot done in the gym because I need to get my strength back but I feel I will be aching for a few days. 

After dinner I had to make a few pancakes, it would be rude not to. Dad brought some maple syrup just for the occasion. I was more than happy about having that. Then watched a few episodes of 24 with dad. 
And that is my exciting day done. 

Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment