Sunday 19 February 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 50

Day 50. 

50 days of blogging is quite a landmark number for me. I have quite enjoyed writing all the blogs and I know some of them are boring but I am going to keep trying to make them more interesting. 

A great nights sleep and another fantastic lie in. It was 8.50 before I was awake and now that I have decided to sleep more, how am I going to get up tomorrow morning for work? I hope it will be an easy day.

Today we saw cousins down the field. It has been a few weeks since we last saw them as we had the snow. It was great seeing them and there is always banter. We had to do some cutting down of trees which was interesting. It only required us moving the logs and branches we cut down but they were quite heavy. Dad used the new chainsaw to cut some logs down to the right size.

I cooked the roast dinner today. We had roast chicken and it was awesome! I really enjoy cooking and it was nice to do it again. I havn't done it for a few months so will be looking forward to cooking more often. 
After lunch, I shut myself away in my room and watched Captain America: The First Avenger. It was a really good film but I thought the story could have been better explained. The first part of the film was detailed enough so that you could get an idea of what was happening but during the middle/end of the film it wasn't that detailed. The film could have been a lot longer and that would have given the viewers some idea how the ending was set up. I'm not saying don't see the film because it wasn't good, it was good. It was very well made and I enjoyed it. 

I'm quite looking forward to work tomorrow but I will certainly miss working at Simpson Autocare during the week. I shall be getting down there as much as possible over Easter. Lets hope the next 6 weeks go quick!

Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment