Sunday 5 February 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 36

Day 36.


It was snowing pretty hard last night from about 10pm onwards and by 1am it was like a full on blizzard. When I woke up, it was a beautiful sight. Just white everywhere. My sister Sam was meant to be at work for 6am but wasn't able to get there so she got a few extra hours in bed.

I went to Chelmer Park this afternoon with some friends to play in the snow. It was awesome and I got some pretty cool photos.











The photos are not that spectacular but still quite cool. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that tomorrow will be a snow day and the school will close. It would be nice to have a snow day or a few of them. Lets hope we get more snow overnight.

How was everyone elses day in the snow?

I will give my views on the 6 nations games during the week when I have watched all the games. From what I have seen so far, they have been quite entertaining.

Until tomorrow.

Jim

1 comment:

  1. Snow days are cool! Everyone chooses to close schools or not go into work and I choose to go out and teach! Snow ran out today though :-(

    It's a shame I couldn't get Sam out for a snow drive, I could have got her travelling to work with no hassle at all. Not much fun round the back of your house though eh?!

    ReplyDelete