Wednesday 22 February 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 53

Day 53.

The bump day as someone told me. At least I think thats what it was called. It wouldn't be called the hump day would it? The middle of the week when the next weekend is closer than the last. As Wednesdays go, it was a good one. A might have made a kid cry (it might have been that he got homework), finished some coursework with my year 11s, made rice/pasta salad with year 8s, got told a simple joke in my year 10 class and then was on riot control with year 9s. I won't explain the joke as it was a long one but it did make me laugh. After work was rugby with year 7s. It was cold out there and I decided not to take a jacket. It was a good session and I felt I contributed quite a lot. I was glad it finished though as I was freezing!

For all who didn't know, I recently learnt how solve a rubix cube. I can't do it in under 10 seconds or anywhere near to that sort of time but I can do it pretty quick. Anyway, I wanted more of a challenge so I brought a 4x4x4 rubix cube and a 5x5x5 rubix cube. I just have to learn how to do those ones and then I'll change my name to rainman!

My plan for the night is to watch more of The Sopranos, I have almost finished season 1 in 3 days. Yeah, its that good. 

I will leave you with this picture and caption that I saw on Twitter.

Blimey! Are B&Q trying to take on Anne Summers?...
Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment