Friday 24 February 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 55

Day 55.

A great day as its Friday and made extra special as its payday! I'm struggling to think about what happened today, I switched off somewhere along the way. I don't think it was that interesting. The topic at lunch time was how much I had spent on my car. I was getting a fair bit of abuse from Ian about but I know he didn't mean any of it. 

After work, I took charge of the workout as it was just me and Woody. It was tough and I'm paying for it now but I feel good for it. We mainly worked the legs today and did a small amount of chest and core. It did seem like we were going in at the deep end as next weeks workout has to be a little harder.

I had a little bit of bad news about Penny the Peugeot. All 4 of her injectors need either refurbishing or replacing, whatever is the cheapest. I phoned the Peugeot dealer in Chelmsford and they quoted me £441 per injector. Errrr.....No! Not at that price. The cheapest we can find (other than ebay) is about £105 + VAT. So its going to be £500 or there abouts to get them fixed/new ones. In a way, its good that I'm spending lots to replace everything. That way I know that everything is new and will last as long as I don't drive like a nutter. I just have to find a way to make some extra money. Any ideas anyone?


Friday night is youth club night and my sister, Sam decided it would be a good idea to colour in my tattoos.

The black line are my tattoo, the colours thankfully, are washable! There is fantastic attention to detail and the artwork was done by Emily, Henry and Sam.

This is pure genius! Emily came up with the idea for a mermaid and done a great job of it! I'm not sure if I will keep them yet.
 That is all for today. There is no discussion as I'm too tired from my workout and I did give it my all. I had very little left in the tank.

Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment