Sunday 12 February 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 43

Day 43.

A good day I think. It started with another early start, 8am again. I watched a couple of episodes of Rome and had another fry up for breakfast. I'm going to be healthy from now on. I need to get in shape for summer, so no more crap food. 

I've still not had much luck with my hard drive, but I'll still keep trying. I went to a friends house this afternoon and spent a couple of hours on the Xbox playing Call of Duty. We were both awful but it was still fun. I stayed and watched the 1st half of Wales v Scotland. What a game. It was an incredible match and both sides refused to give in. It was the best Scotland performance I have seen for a long time. They have such talent coming through and it won't be long before they cause an upset to a big rugby playing nation. Its just a shame they can't finish any of their moves with a try. Wales worked well in attack and defence. The fitness of all the players really showed today as the whole team was working as 1 unit and they left nothing on the pitch. It was the best game of the 6 nations so far. 

I watched a couple of episodes of 24 with dad earlier, we both are addicted to it. Then just watched Top Gear with mum and dad. Now its time for bed.

I know its a short blog tonight, but I'm a little tired.

Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment