Sunday 8 April 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 99

Day 99.

A very relaxing and lazy day. This morning I watched the track cycling world championship followed by Paris-Roubaix this afternoon. It was amazing. The last of cobbled classics was won by 3 time winner, Tom Boonen. He attacked with 54km still go with a team mate who was unable to keep up with him and put in a massive effort on his own with 50km and stayed away until the end. He is the in form rider this year and has dominated most of the early season classics. I wonder if he will be able to keep his form for the next few weeks of Ardennes classics.

This evening Sam and I went to dinner at the Bells house. It was great to spend some time with them and their kids. The food was wonderful and I'm still full! I'm sleepy now so an early night for me.

Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment