Monday 9 April 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 100

Day 100.

Happy 100th blog entry!! 

Thank you for all those who have read the blogs. Hopefully there will be another 100 entries and more.
Today was pretty darn good. The weather was rubbish, rain and wind this morning. So I went on a bike ride with Greg. We did a little over an hour but it was enough for us. I got soaked and the bike got filthy but it was great fun. When I got back and showered, I made eggs benidict. Proabaly not the best thing to eat after exercise with all the butter in it. It was yummy though. The rest of the day has been a combination of Call of Duty and finishing the Star Wars saga. I have the last film to go and I'm done. I do enjoy watching them every couple of months. It would be so awesome if it existed. I would be scary at the thought of other creatures just casually landing on random planets. 
Now I'm off to watch the last one. 

Until tomorrow 

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment