Thursday 12 April 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 103

Day 103.

Another long day. Up at 7, work at 8. It wasn't as tiring as yesterday as there wasn't so much lifting involved. There was lots of cutting, hammering and splinters involved. We managed to get the struts up and plywood sheets nailed on. Jeff used his nail gun and I don't like it. Its loud and scary. I only hit my thumb once with the hammer and I was pretty impressed with that. We had to put covers over the roof as it is only plasterboard. It has since rained and I have had to empty some carefully placed buckets a few time. I really hope it doesn't rain tonight. I need a lot of sleep and don't want to but up half the night making sure the kitchen ceiling doesn't fall through. 
Another blooming long and very hard day tomorrow. Lots more lifting and carrying to do. 

Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment