Sunday 15 April 2012

New Year, New Blog - Day 106

Day 106.

Keeping it short tonight. I drove to grandads to have a bonfire at the field and see cousins of course. Lots of petrol was used and managed to cause an explosion as well!

This afternoon was spent in front of the tv watching another cycling classic, the Amstel Gold Race. It wasn't as exciting as the Tour of Flanders or Paris Roubaix but it was still bloody good!

I went to a friends tonight and drove in the dark. It was slightly scary but I'm glad my lights worked! It was a good feeling having that little bit of independence and not relying on others for a lift.

Back to work tomorrow. I'm glad to be going back as I've worked hard this Easter and will miss the physical work. But I'm glad to be seeing everyone again.

Until tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment